Got Questions? Here are answers to the most common ones.
How long does the tour take?
- The ghost tour lasts about 90 minutes. The fastest, fittest, most fun night of your life.
Do you provide the bike?
- We do not provide bicycles. You will need to bring your own or rent one from us. If you do rent one we will bring it to the tour for you completely ready to ride.
Can I ride something other than a Bike?
- Unfortunately, no. The routes we take are designed specifically with a bicycle in mind. Electric bikes are perfectly fine but no gas-powered bicycles are allowed. If you show up riding something other than a bicycle we will ask you to stay behind so please bring a bike or rent one from us.
How fast will we be going?
- We want everyone to enjoy their experience and not get left behind so we ride at a low speed. So feel free to bring that beach cruiser and know it’ll be a pleasant ride.
But really. How hard is this going to be?
- That is all dependent on you. If you just woke up from a six-month coma it’ll probably be too strenuous. If you can walk up a flight of stairs without fainting then you are fit enough for this ride.
What should I bring?
- Great question! A bike is not provided with admission so please bring your own or if you don’t have one you can rent one from us. We also recommend bringing lights and a water bottle but these are not mandatory.
Do I need to wear a helmet?
- Wearing a helmet is not mandatory and none of our tour guides wear helmets during the tour. If you feel more comfortable wearing a helmet please do because it won’t hurt.
So how scary is this tour anyway?
- Don’t worry, there won’t be anyone jumping out of any bushes dressed as a zombie. The frights come from the historically accurate stories that you will hear at various haunted locations. This is more of a fun scary than a, you won’t be able to sleep that night, scary.
What should I wear?
- The only thing that we really stress wearing is closed-toe shoes. Wearing flip-flops or sandals is never a great idea when riding a bike. However, you can ride the tour wearing any footwear you’d like. If it is 50 degrees outside dress as if it is 40 degrees because of the wind while we ride. Gloves are an excellent idea if it is cold because numb fingers are the worst when trying to use the brakes.
What happens if my bike breaks down?
- If the group is small the guide will be happy to attempt to fix your bike and make sure you finish the tour. However, our groups get quite big sometimes. This makes it next to impossible for us to make major repairs during the tour. Please make sure your bike is in good form before coming on the tour. The first place to start is to properly inflate your tires. If your bike becomes unrideable during the tour you will, unfortunately, not be refunded. This never happened the whole 2016 season though and we had over 250 riders. So no need to worry.
Where does the tour start and end?
- We start and end at the same spot by riding a loop in both routes. Please visit our location page for a map and address of where we meet.
What is your refund policy?
- All the tickets are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled if you don’t show up or miss our departure. However, you are free to reschedule if the tour is canceled because of bad weather or other extreme circumstances. You will be notified of any cancellation to the tour by email or phone call and can reschedule at that time.