For ONE NIGHT ONLY Pedal Provo Ghost Tours is holding a very special tour in celebration of Provo Bike month! We are charging 50% off normal admission so don’t miss out on this great opportunity to see a spookier side of Provo.
What’s a Bicycle Ghost Tour?
We ride around Provo stopping at various haunted locations around the city. At each location, your tour guide will tell you a story that actually happened at that spot. You get to learn more about an old city and are sure to be a little frightened in the process.
We ride at a very leisurely pace, think walking speed, so they are perfect for anyone no matter your bike or fitness level.
Time Until Provo Bike Month Ghost Tour Begins
The Meeting Point
This tour will begin and end at Memorial Park. Click here to be taken to a Google Map that will help you get here.
Tour Start Point
Tour Start Point
Got Questions? Here are answers to the most common ones.
How long does the tour take?
- The Provo Bike Month Ghost Tour lasts about 1.5-2 hours.
Do I need to sign a waiver?
- Yes. After you buy a ticket you will be sent a confirmation email with a link in it to sign a waiver. You must sign this waiver to come on the tour.
Do you provide the bike?
- We do not provide bicycles. You will need to bring your own.
How fast will we be going?
- We want everyone to enjoy their experience and not get left behind so we ride at a low speed. So feel free to bring that beach cruiser and know it’ll be a pleasant ride.
But really. How hard is this going to be?
- That is all dependent on you. If you just woke up from a six-month coma it’ll probably be too strenuous. If you can walk up two flights of stairs without fainting then you are fit enough for this ride.
What should I bring?
- Great question! A bike is not provided with admission so please bring your own. We also recommend bringing lights and a water bottle but these are not mandatory.
So how scary is this tour anyway?
- Don’t worry, there won’t be anyone jumping out of any bushes dressed as a zombie. The frights come from the historically accurate stories that you will hear at various haunted locations. This is more of a fun scary than a, you won’t be able to sleep that night, scary.
What should I wear?
- The only thing that we really stress wearing is closed-toe shoes. Wearing flip-flops or sandals is never a great idea when riding a bike. However, you can ride the tour wearing any footwear you’d like.
What happens if my bike breaks down?
- While we normally provide mechanical support during our tours we expect a very large group for this bike month ride. Unfortuantely, that means if you have mechanical issues we will be unable to assist you.
Do I need to wear a helmet?
- Wearing a helmet is not mandatory and none of our tour guides wear helmets during the ride. However, if you feel more comfortable wearing a helmet please do because it can only help.
Where does the tour start and end?
- We start and end at the same spot by riding a loop. Please see above for a map and address of where we meet.
What is your refund policy?
- All the tickets are non-refundable.